So safe! This is our present flat. We unlock a huge padlock to get through this gate and then unlock the front door behind it. The AP's live in the apartment to the left of us. You'll hear more about them later. We feel very safe.
Living quarters: This is our front room, looking into the dining room where Spence has his papers spread out. We have a very nice bedroom, office, storage room and kitchen. It's a cozy place and we very much enjoy it.
New Mission Home: This is the new building that will house the Lagos East and West Mission offices on the ground floor. The middle floor will be our residence, while the Neuders will have the top floor. There is also room for 3 couple missionaries (anyone interested?), S & I coordinator, and 2 dorm rooms. It is supposed to be done the end of August, but.............
2 comments:
Great picutres, Mogo!
I love your pictures. I have always wanted to go to Africa. How many elders do you have? Love, Deanne
Post a Comment